Location & Directions
- The Department of Anthropology is located in the Anthropology Building (#0477) on the Texas A&M University main campus. The Anthropology Building is located next to Evans Library and within walking distance of the Memorial Student Center. Our main office is located on the second floor in Room 234.
- The Institute for Nautical Archaeology and the Center for Maritime Archaeology and Conservation are temporarily located outside of the Anthropology Building. For specific contact information, please contact our Main Office at (979) 845-5242.
- The Center for the Study of the First Americans is temporarily located on the third (3rd) floor of Bolton Hall near the Academic Building.
- Click here to view a map of the Texas A&M University campus with the Anthropology Building highlighted.
- The Central Campus Parking Garage (CCPG) is located adjacent to the Anthropology Building, providing visitor parking for an hourly fee.